SALT Report 1326 – The Florida Department of Revenue has mailed their 2012 coupon books, annual resale certificates, and semiannual and annual tax returns to sales and use tax dealers.
- Monthly and quarterly coupon books – the 2012 resale certificate is inside the book
- Semiannual and annual sales tax returns and 2012 resale certificates
- 2012 resale certificates for taxpayers who file tax electronically – these taxpayers will not receive coupon books or instructions
- Consolidated taxpayers will receive 2012 resale certificates for all locations at your main mailing address
- Accounts registered for payment of use tax only will not receive a 2012 resale certificate