SALT Report 1369 – The Idaho State Tax Commission released their latest Tax Update Newsletter where they discuss changes to personal and corporate income tax forms, filing frequency, ACH credit payment options, use tax reporting responsibilities, as well as the updated withholding guide.
The Department reminds all filers that if you’ve been changed from quarterly to monthly filing, be sure to check the tax periods marked on the top of your sales tax, sales tax related, or withholding payment voucher. If your annual filing cycle was changed to quarterly, you’ll be receiving your returns or vouchers in March.
The Commission Has Released the Following New Forms:
- Form 72, Idaho Hire One Act Credit
- Form 72S, Idaho Hire One Act Credit Supplemental Schedule
- Form PTE-WX, Withholding Exemption Form (Pass-Through Entity Withholding)
- Form PTE-12, Idaho Schedule for Non-electing Owners; and
- Form PTE-01, Idaho Income Tax Withheld for an Individual Nonresident Owner of a Pass-through Entity (payment voucher)