SALT Report 2021 – The New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department recently revised its new businesses publication. The publication provides guidance regarding the business-related taxes administered by the Department, such as the gross receipts tax, compensating tax, the corporate income tax, and the gasoline tax.
Because all businesses operating in New Mexico are required to register with the Department the publication also addresses the following topics:
- How to register a new business in New Mexico,
- Helpful services, resources, and information that the Department offers to a new business,
- Lists the numerous available business tax credits,
- Other state governmental agencies that may be involved with a new business, and
- Special payments and filing methods
For Further Information: