SALT Report 2255 – The Colorado Department of Revenue is offering a Non-Profit/Tax-Exempt Sales and Purchases Webinar on Wednesday, March 20 from 1 – 4 p.m. The Webinar is designed to help current business owners who sell to government and charitable organizations, tax preparers who consult with non-profit organizations, and charitable and government organizations who have been issued a tax-exempt certificate by the State of Colorado.
- Application requirements,
- Selling to charitable 501(c)(3) organizations,
- Sales tax requirements for non-profits selling at events,
- Government sales/purchases,
- Tax-exempt construction projects,
- Sales tax license requirements,
- Resources, and
- Electronic services
It is advised, but not required, that you have a basic knowledge of the sales and use tax laws in Colorado before attending this class. However, you can review the Sales/Use Tax Class Part I class content on the Department’s website before taking this Webinar.
For Further Information