SALT Report 2959 – The Minnesota Department of Revenue is offering a free class that will explain the recent changes affecting the State’s sales and use tax laws on September 23, 2013, from1:00-3:30 p.m. The presentation will provide an overview of the changes so that by the end of the presentation you will:
- Understand the 2013 law changes affecting Sales and Use Tax
- Know the effective dates of all changes
- Understand who the new laws affect
- Identify which materials have changed due to the new laws
- Know what documentation businesses need
At the end of the presentation the Department will have a Q&A session to allow participants to address specific concerns.
Also, because the Department of Revenue is registered with the National Association State Boards of Accountancy, anyone who finishes the class will be eligible for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
If you’d like to attend the class, you must register by 11:00 a.m. on September 23, 2013.
For Further Information