SALT Report 3288 – Chairman Bob Goodlatte is conducting a hearing on the Internet “Sales Tax” Issue which is really the Internet “Use Tax” Issue. The hearing will be held on March 12, 2014 at 10:00AM in the Rayburn House Office Building.
The following experienced witnesses will be heard:
- The Honorable Chris Cox Counsel, NetChoice, Partner, Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Mr. Joe Crosby, Principal, MultiState Associates Incorporated
- Mr. Stephen P. Kranz, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Mr. William E. Moschella, Shareholder, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLC
- Mr. Andrew Moylan, Outreach Director and Senior Fellow, R Street Institute
- Mr. James H. Sutton Jr., Shareholder, Moffa, Gainor, & Sutton, P.A.
For Further Information: