SALT Report 3398 – The Oklahoma Tax Commission has announced the following sales and use tax rate changes.
- Broken Bow City will increase from 2.25% to 3%;
- Pauls Valley City will increase from 4% to 4.5%; and
- Tulsa City will decrease from 3.167% to 3.10%.
- Adair County will increase from 0.75% to 1.75%;
- Haskell County will increase from 1.75% to 2%; and
- Tulsa County will increase from 0.85% to 0.917%.
These rate changes will take effect July 1, 2014. The city/county tax is in addition to the 4.5% state sales/use tax rate.
For Further Information: