SALT Report 3462 – Free workshops intended to help taxpayers who are new to business taxes will be held in Chattanooga, Johnson City, Knoxville, Memphis and Nashville in thoughout the month of September. Tax specialists will hand out materials regarding tax compliance, answer questions and discuss business tax, sales and use tax, unemployment tax and tax enforcement procedures. Registration is required.
- Chattanooga: September 10, from 8 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at the Department’s Chattanooga regional office, located at 540 McCallie Avenue. The workshop will be held in conference room 607.
- Johnson City: September 11, from 8 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. at the Department’s Johnson City regional office, located at 204 High Point Drive.
- Knoxville: September 17, from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Department’s Knoxville regional office, located at 7175 Strawberry Plains Pike, Suite 300.
- Memphis: September 11, from 8:30 a.m. to noon at the Renaissance Business Center, located at 555 Beale Street. The workshop will be held in the Memphis Training Room.
- Nashville: September 10, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Department’s Metro Center office location at 44 Vantage Way.
For Further Information: