SALT Report 3701 – The South Carolina Department of Revenue hosts taxpayer workshops both in person and via webinar. Upcoming workshops are noted below:
- September 15, 2015: 9 – 11 AM (in class) and 2 -4 PM (webinar)
- October 14, 2015: 9 – 11 AM (in class) and 2 -4 PM (webinar)
- November 17, 2015: 9 – 11 AM (in class) and 2 -4 PM (webinar)
These free two hour workshops are taught by the professional staff of the SCDOR. During these courses, they will cover filing and administrative requirements, walk you through filling out a sample sales tax return, and address your questions.
What topics will this course cover?
- Sales tax laws as they pertain to completing your return
- Information on Local Taxes
- Components of the Sales Tax Forms
- Step-by-step directions on completing the form
- Demonstration of electronic filing options
Email TaxpayerEd@dor.sc.gov (preferred method) or Call Taxpayer Education Phone Line- 803-898-5800
For further information: