SALT Report 3832 – The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) is implementing the following changes to Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) licensing and reporting, effective July 1, 2016:
- All businesses must file by location number on the city detail section of your return. The location number can be found on your TPT License.
- State law requires businesses with more than one physical location in Arizona to file tax returns electronically.
- ADOR no longer accepts the TPT-1 form for reporting periods beginning on or after June 1, 2016. Two new forms are available to accommodate location-based reporting for filing periods beginning on or after June 1, 2016.
- The TPT-EZ is a simplified tax form for businesses with one location or jurisdiction.
- The TPT-2 replaces the outdated TPT-1 for use by multi-location or multi-jurisdiction businesses.
ADOR strongly encourages all businesses to register and file their transaction privilege taxes using www.AZTaxes.gov.
For further Information: