The first Webinar on the 2019 schedule is:
Iowa Sales/Use Tax Basics – June 12, 2019 – Register Here
This online presentation will provide an overview of Iowa sales and use tax, including common taxable services and local option sales tax
Topics covered will include:
- What’s the difference between sales tax & use tax?
- What is taxable?
- Products vs Services
- Common taxable services
- What rate of tax do I charge?
- Who needs a tax permit?
Types of permits
- How do I apply for a permit?
- How often do I need to file?
- How do I file returns & make payments?
- Are there any exemptions?
- Exemption certificates
- What is local option sales tax and when is it charged?
- Retailer’s use tax & consumer’s use tax
To see the entire schedule, click HERE